Monday, January 25, 2010

Finished Project!



For years I have been crocheting small things like hats, mittens, purses, etc. Well, this year I got bored with the same old same old and decided to take on an actual crocheting project....an afgan. Since it is my first I thought it would be wise to start small so I did a baby blanket. And NO this is not me trying to announce that we are expecting. But eventually we will have kids and thus I will need a baby blanket. Then I couldn't decided what color to do it in because what if I choose blue and we have all girls...so I chose white so that it can be used for baby blessings regardless of the sex. Well as of yesterday it is complete!



Here is a close-up

Now for my next project I am starting my own quilt, and doing real quilting. No yarn ties for me. No offense for anyone who ties their quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment