I am in charge of teaching a craft for Super Saturday this year and I got assigned to making bows.
Bug ribbon bows and fabric flowers to be specific. I don't have a daughter to make the ribbon bows for, so I can't get to excited about them, but I am addicted to the fabric flowers. You can clip them in your hair, clip them on your shirt or sweater, clip them on a purse- Just clip them!
I have to turn in all of the displays early and have finished a handful of them. Here is a preview of what they look like and are quite easy to make. My camera isn't fancy, so I was having a hard time zooming and focusing in on them. Also, I couldn't get enough light either, thanks to whoever's brilliant idea it was to not have central lighting in our apartment.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment